20 Mart 2008 Perşembe

Life For Rent


I haven't ever really found a place that I call home.
I never stick around quite long enough to make it...
I apologize that once again I'm not in love;
But it's not as if I mind
that your heart ain't exactly breaking...

It's just a thought, only a thought...

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy,
Well... I deserve nothing more than I get;
'Cos nothing I have is truly mine!


I've always thought that I would love to live by the sea,
To travel the world alone
and live more simply.
I have no idea what's happened to that dream!
'Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me

It's just a thought, only a thought...

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy,
Well... I deserve nothing more than I get
'Cos nothing I have is truly mine...


While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down,
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try...
Well how can I say I'm alive?




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder