10 Mart 2007 Cumartesi

How Come

.
I keep your picture beside my bed,
And I still remember everything you said.
I always thought our love was so right,
I guess I was wrong!

I always thought you'd be by my side papa,
Now you're gone.


What I wanna know baby, if what we had was good.
How come you don't call me...
Anymore..

Still light a fire on a rainy night.
Still like it better when you're holding me tight
Everybody said that we should never part, no..
Tell me baby, why you wanna go and break my heart!

All I wanna know is, baby, if what we had was good.
How come you don't call me...
Anymore.

Sometimes it feels like I'm gonna die
if you don't call me papa
Ooh you got to try!
I'll get down on my knees hopin' you please
Won't you call me sometime, papa?

Why on earth can't you just pick up the phone!
You know I don't like to be alone!

How come you don't call me.
Why must you torture me!
How come you don't call me..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder