10 Mart 2007 Cumartesi

Be gone soon


And he'll be gone soon..

I work somewhere I don't belong to. Every morning I wake up and prepare for work in some sort of cheer. However, my cheer disappears as soon as I take my first step into the building. The only thing that pushes me, that motivates me to endure all the stress there was him. If there was a little, just a little smile on my face, if there was just a little bit consolation of being there, that was him. And now, he is only a guest there until he leaves in a month's time. I don't know what I'm gonna do when he is gone, when I lose the only good thing of going there everyday!

Besides losing my reason not to resign, I'm also losing my best friend there. I'm losing the only person I could pour out my grievances. Although I know I was just one of those who work there for him, he meant a lot to me. I'm really sorry of not being to able to see him again in my life again after he is gone.

My heart is broken. I'm happy for his getting a better job. I really am. On the other hand, I'm sorry for myself..

Anyhow, anyway.. Everybody there is very happy. So I guess, when all people smiles, I do the wrong thing by crying..

Selcan
March '07
Ankara

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder